new rad damaged

-

dvav

Reaction score
just got a new champion cc374 it was packed real well but I think the shipper dropped it on the side where the mount tabs are should I just test it with water for leaks if good just run it . it may need a bit of straightening but im worried if I pull on it I might make things worse

Attachments

• 20150317_153539.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 153
  • 20150317_153716.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 166
Since it's new,, I would make a claim to the shipper for new replacement.

You shouldn't have to fix a new part...

We're getting too used to the Chinese crap ...

A. The shipper should have handled it better.

B. It should have been packed/protected better for shipping.

I'm sure the shipper has insurance on it. Don't "settle" for anything less than what it is suppose to be.

part of the trouble is I live in Canada but have my parts shipped to the usa because I live close to the border . I am waiting to hear back from the place on ebay I bought it

i wasn't even going to unwrap it because i have a broken foot and cant really do a lot . but i also cant just sit around so i was going to mount the fans to it for now

Too bad. You should have purchased from challengergary. He is a member here and a very stand up guy. He would have taken care of it lickidy split.

i wasn't even going to unwrap it because i have a broken foot and cant really do a lot . but i also cant just sit around so i was going to mount the fans to it for now

That would void the warranty too....return it.

If they don't send a replacement a block of wood along the edge and have standing on nice flat surface then gently tap it out straight. Been doing it for year on motocross bikes works fine.

-
Back