NEW Remanufactured Darts?

-

321Scamp

Reaction score
A guy that I work with, also big Mopar guy, told me the other day that there is a shop down in FL. that has bought as many dart bodies as they could and will be completely going through them and restoring them basicly like Mr. Norm style GSS Darts. I think he called the shop Blue Moon something. Any body else hear anything about this?

Yes, it has been in the magazines lately. New Mr. Norm's GSS HEMI Darts and Mr. Norm is involved with the project.

betcha one of those costs a few hundred thousand. amazing works of art

According to the magazine they atart at $150,000.00,but then when it is time t deliver you the keys!They fly you doewn to Florida,take you to dinner with Mr Nor,,give you your choice of a free cruise or three days in Disney World! Just read the complete article Monday and it is very interesting.They are only using 68 Darts,anycolor you want and all leather interior.Pick up a copy of April 2007 Mopar Action magazine and read all about it. They even went as far as to say during Dinner Mr Norm will be trying to sell you undercoating and mudflaps. Soundslike from the article they use nothing but the TOP OF THE LINE PARTS,PRODUCTS AND VENDORS!

My wife said I can leave today and go get one!! whooo hoo.
She took the jeep to work so I will have to find a ride to get there.
What collor should I get? :thumbup:

Magazine :wav:

For 150,000 I think everyone on this board could build a better car on their own, they are WAY overpriced for what they are, spend the money on a new Challenger or Viper.

Mopar-N said:
For 150,000 I think everyone on this board could build a better car on their own, they are WAY overpriced for what they are, spend the money on a new Challenger or Viper.

I definitely do not agree. When you look at the setup on these cars as far as drivetrain and suspension they are a raging bargain compared to the reman Camaros and other such cars that have been done. They are also a bargain compared to an original one. Building one youself (even if you could, which most people could not) would not save you much money at all.

memike.1 said:
My wife said I can leave today and go get one!! whooo hoo.
She took the jeep to work so I will have to find a ride to get there.
What collor should I get? :thumbup:

Magazine :wav:

Did your wife say she would let you come back home after you buy the Dart?

OldVart said:
Since you're stranded at home right now Mike, I'd say Melancholy Blue would be your color. :)

Sound's like a good color Sid.
It's not so bad to be stranded on a day like today,Sun shine,43deg and calm.
A man next door to me has 16.000 aker's of wood's,pasture's and pond's
and it is posted to most people,I carry a slip of paper that let's me walk the hole farm.
I report any hole's in fences and talk to anyone I see on the property.
I have never seen anyone out there,So I have it to myself and don't have to pay any taxes on it. :thumbup:
Just 9 day's befor I go to pick up my pick up.

Life is good brother Sid,Hope you have a good one to :toothy7:

[QUOTE='64 Cuda]Did your wife say she would let you come back home after you buy the Dart?[/QUOTE]

You would be write 64 Cuda
if I did buy the dart!!
But I will have to be happy with the paper back insted :thumbup:

2shelbys said:
I definitely do not agree. When you look at the setup on these cars as far as drivetrain and suspension they are a raging bargain compared to the reman Camaros and other such cars that have been done. They are also a bargain compared to an original one. Building one youself (even if you could, which most people could not) would not save you much money at all.

HA HA..... if they are such a BARGAIN then why are they doing a limited run on them, seems to me if there was money to be made and they were such a bargain they could sell them like hot cakes

yeah i was lookin at it in the new mopar mag looks awesome, newer redesigned k frames, coil overs, hemi's :thumbup: i wonder how something like that handles and turns corners with the newest latest and greatest supsention along with the huge hemi in front

Mopar-N I agree with you, you would save all of the labor costs building it yourself. I would bet any amount of money they are not using minimum wage labor to build the cars and labor is almost always the most expensive part of a product.

Chuck

-
Back