New rev limiters

-
What one in particular are you talking about? I have a Mallory 6AL on my Cuda that has a built in rev limiter. MSD makes a 6AL too. I personally like the Mallory cause it has an adjustable rev limiter you just turn with a small screwdriver. MSD has replaceable "pills" you have to change to change the rev limit. They've both been around for yrs.

But this one looks like a factory box. I think they said orange and chrome boxes. They have a button and LEDs to adjust the limit. These will sell like hotcakes(price allowing). You just plug it in to the factory harness. It looks pretty neat.

But this one looks like a factory box. I think they said orange and chrome boxes. They have a button and LEDs to adjust the limit. These will sell like hotcakes(price allowing). You just plug it in to the factory harness. It looks pretty neat.

Ok. I haven't seen them. They should sell good if the price isn't outrageous.

Got a link to them? Or a brand name?

Troy Martinson, from R/T garage. 612-327-6722

Found this in "Mopar Collectors Guide" Oct 2010, page 60. I'm looking for a website now.

No website found by me.

has anyone installed a 2 step rev limiter to a mpar chrome ignition box and if so what are the connection go to

-
Back