New ride

-

wirenut

Reaction score
Our New drag car was finally brought home. Just thought Id post some pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0336.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_0338.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_0339.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 356
Thanks divenut
TCI 727
9" W/ 4.88

I love it......That "6" on the glass show's me she's fast in the 1/8th. Congrats and keep us updated.

Our New drag car was finally brought home. Just thought Id post some pictures.

Damn very nice car. now you have even made it harder on me wanting to paint my duster yellow. I have a 73 duster that i am stuck on green like yours or GY3 yellow. can i see some pics of the engine etc and whats all done to the car?? thanks Mopar65

Damn very nice car. now you have even made it harder on me wanting to paint my duster yellow. I have a 73 duster that i am stuck on green like yours or GY3 yellow. can i see some pics of the engine etc and whats all done to the car?? thanks Mopar65

I have a yellow one also, its on the rotisseri in the background. Looks just as good.
No engine pics yet.

Thanks everyone, I havnt been this phsyced about a car in long time. I ordered new belts for it and would like to get to the track later this month. I have never raced before and am a bit nervous, but I think once I settle in it will be a blast. There is some u tube video from teh previous owner at mopars at the rock 2012.

-
Back