new rockers

-

Scamper

Reaction score
I was at the engine builders yesterday and we were discussing roller rockers for my engine.He likes Scorpion, he has had good luck with them in his personal motor and other builds. So i went and bought a set, the price scared me as they were really cheap in canuck dollars so I went home and went to their website thinking I was getting Chinese garbage and lo and behold they are American beating the Chinese through their own game,they use robotics and look like a very modern upbeat company.This is what I like to see us North Americans using our heads and beating the Chinese at their own game without sacrificing quality.The video on them is worth watching

Scamper is using magnum R/T heads with independently mounted rockers. I think you can use chevy rockers. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes you are correct. I was mostly just pointing out that we do not have to accept poor quality products to get a good price, here is a North American company who is beating them at their own game and giving us quality.I do hope that they do start making mopar products but anyone using a magnum style heads can take advantage of their products.
Btw I am dying to hear your brothers new motor next weekend at the Mopar meet.

Yup their factory is right down in Florida. They make kick *** rockers.

-
Back