new sale ad format

-

ajarofclay

Reaction score
Not liking the format at all. Unnecessary steps to get there and a very confusing to just get the newest listings in chronological order. Just my 2 cents. Anyone...anyone...

Not liking the format at all. Unnecessary steps to get there and a very confusing to just get the newest listings in chronological order. Just my 2 cents. Anyone...anyone...

IM not sure exactly what your complaining about -- can you be a bit more specific?

1664466781262.png

Morning, Joe. Not so much a complaint as an opinion. ^ Just no direct link now for sales ads so you need to go to forums first and drop down and then scroll to sales ads then page back to get to it again for the next option, parts cars, exterior etc. Plus, it was previously easier to go back the next day and just see the newest listing in the order that they came in. I can filter that in but now anything that may have been originated a while ago pops up fresh if someone has added to it. It used to run like EBAY where you could set it to come up in the order listed. Thanks.

Just curious. Would it be possible to have the "Wanted" highlighting a different color than the current yellow, which is the same as "For Sale" items? We have blue for "Free" items, it would be helpful to have a third color for wanted. Just asking for a friend... :rolleyes:

Just curious. Would it be possible to have the "Wanted" highlighting a different color than the current yellow, which is the same as "For Sale" items? We have blue for "Free" items, it would be helpful to have a third color for wanted. Just asking for a friend... :rolleyes:

Sure, how's that?

The format has changed my options are ,news feed,your content,reactions,acct.default,password and security, privacy, preference,become FABO member,following, and ignoring.

The format has changed my options are ,news feed,your content,reactions,acct.default,password and security, privacy, preference,become FABO member,following, and ignoring.
Click on forums and scroll down to the "Mopar for sale ads" area. Click on which ever forum area applies to your parts or car you are selling or wanting. Click on the "Post thread" box in the upper right. Follow the screens and read and follow the sale rules there.

1664897296825.png

1664897318701.png

Did you change the page layout, Joe. There's definitely been some changes on my end. Wondering if it has something to do with Firefox, though I doubt it.

Did you change the page layout, Joe. There's definitely been some changes on my end. Wondering if it has something to do with Firefox, though I doubt it.

post a screenshot please.

there were some minor changes to the layout, but just minor.

post a screenshot please.

there were some minor changes to the layout, but just minor.
I'm working through it. The main things were just that the want ads had their own tab before which saved a step and also you could arrow up or down right in front of the "Replies" column that would give you the exact chronological order that the posts were originated. Both are just a little more time consuming. I just thought it was easier to navigate the other way. It doesn't seem to show where you left off (non-bold print) either now unless you refresh routinely in each sale topic. Again, could that part be because of web browsers?

I'm working through it. The main things were just that the want ads had their own tab before which saved a step and also you could arrow up or down right in front of the "Replies" column that would give you the exact chronological order that the posts were originated. Both are just a little more time consuming. I just thought it was easier to navigate the other way. It doesn't seem to show where you left off (non-bold print) either now unless you refresh routinely in each sale topic. Again, could that part be because of web browsers?

possibly. what are you using?

Click on forums and scroll down to the "Mopar for sale ads" area. Click on which ever forum area applies to your parts or car you are selling or wanting. Click on the "Post thread" box in the upper right. Follow the screens and read and follow the sale rules there.

You can click on Post Thread from virtually any page and a drop down will appear and you can choose which sub-forum from there.

Just a different way.

-
Back