Anybody know this New guy

Rick djovanNew Member
0 0 0
Add Feedback

Local Time:
5:36 PM
or
Joseph Wandeto
He / they are trying to sell me some Valiant Signet emblems and trying to get me to pay by F&F or donation and i wont do it !
Just an FYI , or if someone knows him. I might change my mind. Mahalo from Hawaii, C

Rick messaged me on my WTB add for a B Tunnel Ram ad says he has one. I haven't gotten around to emailing him yet.

Our lasted conversation, 30 sec ago
Sorry, I don't trust him.

Screenshot_20220405-064735_Gmail.jpg

Not to mention, it's 2 different names.
Not sure if Joey can block him? Admin. Attention!

Screenshot_20220405-065550_Samsung Internet.jpg

View attachment 1715901788
Rick djovanNew Member
0 0 0
Add Feedback

Local Time:
or
Joseph Wandeto
He / they are trying to sell me some Valiant Signet emblems and trying to get me to pay by F&F or donation and i wont do it !
Just an FYI , or if someone knows him. I might change my mind. Mahalo from Hawaii, C
Nope. Sounds sketch. Thanks for saving me an email.

Also, looks like his profile page doesn't work?
Go back to your PM or message and report it so I can find the clown.

Not to mention, it's 2 different names.
Not sure if Joey can block him? Admin. Attention!

View attachment 1715901792
"Admin attention!" won't get anyone's attention unless we just happen to see the title of this thread and open it. These guys work behind the scenes and send you a PM which I can't access. That's why you need to hit the report button when something looks fishy.

"Admin attention!" won't get anyone's attention unless we just happen to see the title of this thread and open it. These guys work behind the scenes and send you a PM which I can't access. That's why you need to hit the report button when something looks fishy.
Reported
I think i did it right

View attachment 1715901788
Rick djovanNew Member
0 0 0
Add Feedback

Local Time:
or
Joseph Wandeto
That Rick dude has been marked as spam and his account cancelled.

Why would you contact (email) an unknown member with one post outside of FxBO?

FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG.

Why would you contact (email) an unknown member with one post outside of FxBO?

FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG.
Always willing to Trust First ! Just How i am built. But once i found out how he was, I let everyone know. Glad i did b4 someone got burnt by him !

Seems odd. Would not send as donation and the lack of invoice before hand at least # and showing payment pending would help.
As for F&F... i do that al the time.
don't want to give PayPal any money if I can.

sometimes when I post a “want ad” and scammers tried to swoop in whether it’s here or on Facebook....saying they have what I need and it always seems sketchy....usually ignore them especially if they are new. I always check out the persons profile before I even reply to a message....oh, and they NEVER want to use PayPal! I think they search the different sites looking for want ads, then they have time to find a picture and think up a scam and it’s usually too good to be true...and it is. People need to be careful and research a little bit if it’s not a trusted member.

Yeah, if anyone has a wanted ad up and someone with no, or 1 or 2 post count sends and email to you in conversation while not answering the ad itself, it is likely a scammer.

There has been a few of them the last few months.

Yeah, if anyone has a wanted ad up and someone with no, or 1 or 2 post count sends and email to you in conversation while not answering the ad itself, it is likely a scammer.

There has been a few of them the last few months.
Agree he sent me a message I ignored it.
Old scam.

Now that we have that out of the way, the hunt for my tunnel ram continues.
Have them hold todays newspaper in front of the car part and send you a pic. Then watch the excuses or disappearing act. Kinda hard to grab a pic of what you want off the internet...with todays USA Today headline! Scammers suck.

-
Back