New shift levers?

-

dart360swinger

Boosted
Reaction score
Are there any companies reproducing 72-up A-body non-console shift levers? The restored oem ones seem to go for big money if you can even find them.

Last edited:
Both Passon and Brewers sell restored 72-up non-console shifters but neither sell a new option. There are a few generic options but not a specific one. The Hurst website brings back 'We couldn't find what you're looking for'. The shifterdoc website is a bit chaotic but and I didn't see it there either.

I hope I'm overlooking it somewhere but it doesn't seem to be the case.

p3180242.jpg

2021-03-11 (2).png

Are there any companies reproducing 72-up A-body non-console shift levers? The restored oem ones seem to go for big money if you can even find them.
No reproductions of the original handle available.

OK, shifter handle. Yes, they are hard to find and chrome plating is very high today. I'll keep a look out for you. What is the number on that handle? 7926?

If you are looking for a used stick, get a photo and/or number of what you want and place a wanted ad here on FABO.

-
Back