New Steering Wheel for a 1965 Dart?????

-

Reaction score
Any one know if there are new steering wheels for 65 Dodge darts to be found? I have been looking but have not had any luck. But could have sworn I saw them some were.

thanks!

which style are you looking for -- the wood grain or the body color style with a chrome 1/4 or full circle?

I believe there is an aussie company that even puts a pearl look to them.

Lawrence

I have just restored mine. A little hot glue in the cracks and then sand and paint with vinyl paint. Not perfect but looks really good.

This is the wheel both my Darts have. I would like to stick with the factory wheel. But might switch to the wood grain wheel if need be. When I can afford it.

Attachments

• 100_0750.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 205
Yea I looked at that wheel. It is nice looking. But they do not make a Dodge emblem for the center of them. Just the Plymouth, or a big M for Mopar. I was hoping for a new stock wheel, but I may have to go that rout. Thanks

If you're meaning the simulated woodgrain wheel, Grant makes a real nice one that's pretty close. Course you'll need a Dodge emblem for the horn button which I'm sure they sell.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Barracuda-C...5|Model:Barracuda&vxp=mtr&hash=item27bfbea1be

That's a NEW wheel adapter and all. Pretty good deal.

-
Back