new tattoo

-

PlumCrazyDuster

Reaction score
what do you guys think of my new tattoo?

i couldnt figure out how to put it on here...but heres the link to it in my myspace

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=79212092&imageID=1735793358

tattoo.jpg

For years Harley Davidson has been known as one of the only "brands" that has such a dedicated following that people will tattoo the Harley logo onto their bodies. It seems that old Harley is getting some competition now! :)

65s said:
It seems that old Harley is getting some competition now! :)
OH! You mean from the copy cats over seas looking to cut in on the cash/market Harley has?

Gotta love the Indain clone! From KZ.

Looks pretty cool... Always was going to get one but then I'd chicken out at the end. Wife has one ...will not tell ya where.... it had her ex-BF's name there so she had it changed to my name :notworth: .... she just says I'm a baby !!! :lovestor:

Maybe soooooooooo !!!

theyre not as bad as everyone thinks they are.

ill tell you one thing, even mopar tattoos are expensive!

PlumCrazyDuster said:
theyre not as bad as everyone thinks they are.

ill tell you one thing, even mopar tattoos are expensive!
Maybe someday Plum... Seems like everything is expensive now days...... :cussing:

yea thats true.

i really want another one now...im thinkin maybe plymouth wrote real big across my back

Cool. I got the Chrysler pentastar on my right upper arm.
Just like the one's on the rt. front fender.
Send a pic into Mopar Muscle. They will like it to.

Definatley cool! Im sleeved up, many tats. I was into Harleys, and have some bike tats, and was thinking of getting the same MOPAR tat after i get my car. I think you just convinced me LOL! Running outta room on the arms mabye the back or hand! Great ink though, thats A commitment piece!

-
Back