New to FABO

-

juergen

Reaction score
Hello to fabo :wave:
i´m juergen from germany. New to fabo and my a-body is a ´69 dart 2-door hardtop. It was a 273 ci car but i changed to a 340 engine with 904 tranny. I made some changes to the car. Wheels are small bolt pattern ralleys 7x15 and 8x15. Powdercoated them flat black for that muscle car look8). Interior is only two lightweight raceseats, one simpson belt, autometer tach. My future plan is to build a lowbudget racecar.
Juergen

dartaktuell2.jpg

dartaktuell3.jpg

Welcome aboard, looks like your off to a good start!

Welcommen and nice looking Dart. What color is that? Looks like it's ready to race with those wheels. What part of Germany are you in. I was there in the early 70's just outside Stuttgart.
Bruce

Welcome to the site juergen! Nice solid looking ride you have obtained there. How are you liking the 340, they rock dont they? Enjoy your time here, great bunch of members here, very knowledgable helpful bunch!

Welcome aboard Juergen!!! You and your race car have found the best Mopar site there is ... jump in and enjoy! (I've got a 340 in my Cuda too.) We're glad to have you here.

@BWDart
í´m located in Gräfendorf. A very small village in the Main Spessart area :-D in bavaria. Stuttgart is 200 kilometers away.

@ all
the dart looks good on the pics but there´s much work on it. It runs but the metal needs minor work. In germany we say it´s a "Blender". Looks good from far away and on pics, on the second look :wack:, anyway, the car makes a lot of fun to drive.

@ lilredridinghoo

servus, your d is missing

Welcome to this great site Juergen. Looks like a nice Dart you've got there.

I'm partial to 340's myself.....8)

Welcome from Arkansas juergen.
Glad to have you on board.

Welcome from Virginia juergen. FABO is a great site with great mopar folks. Like the look of the flat black wheels.

Oldschoolcuda

-
Back