New to forum - 72 Demon project

-
The body man has started grinding bondo and rust out of the lower quarters, and progress is being made! The 360 is torn down, and looks to be good, so the rebuild can begin now on it. I've assembled and restored all the interior parts, and I'll be taking the seats/covers to the upholstery shop next week. The tranny is back and ready to go. I think I now have all the parts collected, except intake, carb, headers, belts, hoses, wheels, and tires. I'm only a few weeks away from putting it all back together now!

monoptn said:
If all goes well, the Demon's going to the body man tomorrow. I've made some progress on the trim recently with paint from Rob at www.mopaint.com, and kickpanels and a pillar mouldings from ebay.

monoptn, I can't get that link to work at mopaint, was that the correct link?

I was looking for a place that could supply interior paint.

Engine compartment painted! Quarters and motor done by next week, and ready for reassembly!

spaint.jpg

spaint2.jpg

Things are looking good monoptn. You are moving right along. You might want to start a post in the members restorations forum. That way more people will see what you have been doing.

Jack

You mentioned that you were choosing between stock an craigar ss wheels, go whith what you want but my two cents say go with 17" SS wheels. And if anyone doesn't belive they make them in 17" check they're site. I saw a 70 Chevelle SS with 17's out back and 16's up front it looked killer.

Looking Good!!!!!nice work,it's good to see pictures of restoration process.keep posting and good luck with your project. :burnout:

The Dart-Nº3,5.jpg

-
Back