new to forum and mopars!!!!

-

moparnewbie

Reaction score
hello everyone, i'm gonna go look and possibly even trade my 94 formula firebird LT1 for a 74 dart this weekend, it will be my first mopar ever, all i know so far is the guy thinks it's a 318 in the car, i'm not sure how to tell the difference between that, the 340, and the 360......but i do know i'm getting sick of replacing optisparks on the 'bird, i'm ready to go back to basics and something you don't need to have an engineer's degree to figure out when it won't start, plus i love the way the car looks in the pictures

Welcome to the site. Good luck on the trade. CID should be stamped on the block under the head. Think it is on the pass side. Maybe?

Welcome to the site and the fraternity- one hit of MoPar and you're hooked for life. Let us know how the trade comes down!

thanks, im really looking forward to hearing this thing...btw, my avatar pic is one of the car i'm gonna look at, is that sick lookin or what!!

Welcome to the site. Good luck on the trade. CID should be stamped on the block under the head. Think it is on the pass side. Maybe?

Right under the head on the block on the driver's side. Most likely it'll be a 318.

Welcome to FABO!

Ma Snart

My 67 - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• Front View Burnout Mopar Muscle.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 116
Welcome aboard!

The engine size is embossed on the driver side engine block, there will be a line of numbers. In this line, there will be a dash, then the cubic inch displacement and then another number.

Welcome man.If you can't crawl underneath,check the harmonic balancer.318 will be smooth like a 350 Chev.360,will have a notched section out of it.(Like a 400 small block chevy.Good luck.

-
Back