New to forum from Nova Scotia

-

Mister Mopar

Reaction score
Hi gang,

New to the forum - but not to A bodies. I've had my 73 Duster for about 15 years. I'm pretty heavy into all mopars and I look forward to chatting with you - anyone else from my neck of the woods ?

A little about my Duster - it was a /6 automatic, but is now a bored 360 4spd. Its undergoing what I call it's 'mid-life recapitalization'. So far its:
- MP starter, shocks, bushings, leaf springs, new alternator, new floor pans, all new brakes, clutch, new clutch and shifter linkage, sway bar, converted to power steering, all new wiring, etc etc - are they ever finished ?! Hopefully I'll have it back on the road for Spring.

I am also into turbo mopars and have an 87 Shelby Lancer (#512/800) that I love and a 1999 300M and 2003 PT Cruiser GT as daily drivers.

Catch ya later

Cheers !

Trevor

Welcome Mister Mopar.
I am sure you will enjoy this great site.
So jump right in and have a good time.

Hey Mister!
My family is from N.S. (Yarmouth). So I know you must be good people. Welcome, and enjoy the site,great bunch of guys, and gals here.

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

Hey welocme fellow Canuk!
Glad to see you are into all kinds of Mopars, I too like those little Turbo Mopars.

shad1l.jpg

Welcome aboard. I'll be in Halifax on Thursday. How's the weather. Cold I bet.

Welcome. I'm from Cape Breton but moved to Calgary about 12 years ago. All my family still live there or outside of Halifax.

Welcome. Sounds like some nice cars you have there. I loved my 84 Daytona with the turbo. Post some pics when you can. We love pics here...

Welcome, I'm a retired "Navy" West Coast dude...Spent quite a few moons in Halifax and "always" had a good time there. (Still hung over) :angel9:

pic4.JPG

Hey welcome aboard. Great to have another 73 Duster around..........and small block, 4 speed, to boot......what else do you need?

Hey Trevor,

Welcome to the site. There is a lot of helpfull and good people here. How did that power steering box that I sold you work out?

Post some pics of your Duster.

Jack

Hi guys - thanks for the welcome

Daves66valiant: Bring your winter coat :) It is -18C here today

Coyote: Believe it or not - I *just* bolted it to the K frame last night. I'm really looking forward to it !

Pictures of some of my stuff is here:

www.accesswave.ca/~mrmopar/Trev1.htm

I haven't updated it much lately. I drove the Lancer for a summer and couldn't bring myself to drive it in the Winter as it is rust-free So I bought the 300m for the 'winter' car. Here they are now, waiting for Spring :)

www.accesswave.ca/~mrmopar/snooze.jpg

PS: the 74 Barracuda is my brothers project

welcome aboard there mister mopar! very nice duster. you have a nice group of cars as well. you are a true mopar guy through and through...... :thumbup:

Mister Mopar said:
Hi gang,

New to the forum - but not to A bodies. I've had my 73 Duster for about 15 years. I'm pretty heavy into all mopars and I look forward to chatting with you - anyone else from my neck of the woods ?

A little about my Duster - it was a /6 automatic, but is now a bored 360 4spd. Its undergoing what I call it's 'mid-life recapitalization'. So far its:
- MP starter, shocks, bushings, leaf springs, new alternator, new floor pans, all new brakes, clutch, new clutch and shifter linkage, sway bar, converted to power steering, all new wiring, etc etc - are they ever finished ?! Hopefully I'll have it back on the road for Spring.

I am also into turbo mopars and have an 87 Shelby Lancer (#512/800) that I love and a 1999 300M and 2003 PT Cruiser GT as daily drivers.

Catch ya later

Cheers !

Trevor

Welcome to the familly, I'm from Dieppe N.B. I have a 76 dart sport which was a 6 but a rebuilt and bored 360 is waiting for its home.

Hey Trevor, nice to see that you are posting to this site. The guys here are great!! They helped me find my Big Block Headers!! Did you sell the daytona yet? If the wife wasn't so hung up on windows for the house this year I would have it parked in my Garage next to the Duster. :lol: Anyway Let me know if you need anything else to help finish the car.

Your NS Buddy
Jamie

Hey Green440 ! This is a great site. the suspension / handling forum has been where I've been doing my reading ! We sold the Daytona - then the guy who bought it got caught speeding and had it up for sale again ! We warned him :)

Chat later !

Trevor

yep it was cold when i got there, but by the time i left it was actually pretty nice. spring is right around there corner since you didnt get much snow this winter. i even went to wentworth to snowboard. was a fun little hill. cheers
dave

-
Back