New to forum!

-

Markrenner

Reaction score
I just bought a 1976 Plymouth Feather Duster as a project car and daily driver. I was looking to do a protouring fixer up on a college budget. I know the previous owner told me the carb on the slant 6 needs to be leveled and it only need a little body/ interior work. I cant wait to finally have a car to work on after saving for almost years!!

welcome, in members restorations there are quite a few pro-touring builds,some high budget and some not. Most of us do not have deep pockets, so we are all looking for the frugal way.
Andrew

I have to do all the work on my cars because i can't afford to pay to get it done. It is allways a learn as I go on most of my stuff. Glad to have you here. Ronnie

Welcome, you should be able to find lots of info on how to do things on a budget around here. I know that I sure have. It may take longer to get your dream car, but you will have the satisfaction of doing it yourself, and learn a lot of principles that will carry over to other cars new and old.

sorry it took so long but class got crazy since i joined A bodies

Attachments

• 128.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 121.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 125.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 111
it only is letting me upload 3 pics even on another post?? help?? also i noticed that there are spaces between the weather striping and window glass on both doors. I also found two compartments under the dash one on each side that i was wondering the purpose of?

-
Back