New to forum

-

Lee Brady

Reaction score
Hi all my name is Lee. I am new to this site and not sure what we are all about. I have a 1961 Dodge Lancer wagon that I am looking to do some restoration on. Any parts , parts cars or valiant parts are welcome. Hope to give updates on a regular basis and thank you for letting me join

Welcome, there are a few 4-door & station wagon lovers here, myself included.

If you use Facebook, you may also find the page at 4-Door Mopar Drivers Only of interest to you.

Welcome aboard!! There is a wealth of knowledge and very helpful information and people on here I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Hello Lee, welcome to the Forum. Us early A Body folks are taking over! Not really, but we have to stick together. I have a lot of odds and ends from my 61 and 62 wagons, give me a shout with what you what you are looking for. And check out my build Lancersaurus, : 1962 Lancer Wagon, Lancersaurus!

Here is my baby, it looks like hell but after close to 25 years I got her back.

20190406_125619.jpg

Hi all my name is Lee. I am new to this site and not sure what we are all about. I have a 1961 Dodge Lancer wagon that I am looking to do some restoration on. Any parts , parts cars or valiant parts are welcome. Hope to give updates on a regular basis and thank you for letting me join

20190406_125619.jpg

Lee looks great from 50 feet! Tell us the story of you and the car, these guys and girls like stories and pictures.

-
Back