New to Forum

-
Reaction score
Sometimes it feels like I've owned just about every car under the sun, although I'm still far from it. Testament to that is I can't say I've ever owned an A body; mostly Jeeps and VWs. And while I can sing you tunes about the rise and fall of AMC and how the entire modern automotive world owes its legacy to them, and how the classic VW 1.6 became the Chrysler 2.2 and its lineage through the ages from K-Car, to Neon to Mitsubishi to Hyundai, I don't know much about old-school Mopar.

Still, I'm here because I was recommended you kind folks as one of the deeper wells of automotive knowledge still to be found on the web. A cursory glance at the forum shows promise that it was a good suggestion. Happy to be here.

Sometimes it feels like I've owned just about every car under the sun, although I'm still far from it. Testament to that is I can't say I've ever owned an A body; mostly Jeeps and VWs. And while I can sing you tunes about the rise and fall of AMC and how the entire modern automotive world owes its legacy to them, and how the classic VW 1.6 became the Chrysler 2.2 and its lineage through the ages from K-Car, to Neon to Mitsubishi to Hyundai, I don't know much about old-school Mopar.

Still, I'm here because I was recommended you kind folks as one of the deeper wells of automotive knowledge still to be found on the web. A cursory glance at the forum shows promise that it was a good suggestion. Happy to be here.

Welcome. There is much to discuss.

D0DF1FB3-8B53-4E04-87F7-AF6350FBC356.jpeg

Welcome from PA. Tons of experience here that members will share.

Welcome from SoCal.
Lots of good folks and great knowledge here.

Pictures of your A body, and or anything else you would like to share with us.

I'm not much of a picture person; I prefer the feeling memories give me, but I'll see what I can dig up and/or take.

Im imagining a nice patina 69GTS from the high desert.....am I close?

No 69 GTS, but I do have an 89 Comanche and 80 Mk1 Scirocco that are crossing that boundary of ugly paint to the beginnings of a nice patina.

I'm not much of a picture person; I prefer the feeling memories give me, but I'll see what I can dig up and/or take.

No 69 GTS, but I do have an 89 Comanche and 80 Mk1 Scirocco that are crossing that boundary of ugly paint to the beginnings of a nice patina.

definitely a picture motivated crowd here. looking forward to them....dont be shy. ha ha!

-
Back