New to forum

-

lil elephant

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Gene Scott and I live in sunny Florida. I'am new to the site as well as chat boards in general. I have a 1975 Dodge Dart Sport that has had a 360 installed with a 904 and 7 1/4 rear. Hoping to upgrade to a stroker and 9 1/4 in the future. Other than that, married, 2 grown children, 3 grand children, just built new home last year, lots of bills, chillin :) :)

Welcome to the site Gene...I'm from rainy BC. Hope you enjoy. Great dudes here. :salut:

pic4.JPG

Gene,welcome to you and your family to this great site.Be as open to all questions you might want to ask and post often to help in your project to learn as much as possible.It would be niece if you can send some good hot weather to me here in St.Lazare Quebec Canada,as its only 15+ degree,s and i am freezing my *** off here,Mrmoaprtech

Welcome to FABO! Kool group. Lotsa nice guys, info, parts, entertainment. I'm in sunny CA, straight across from ya. It's often as high as 115 in Red Bluff during summer. Not now, though. Been in the 50's & 60's. Have fun in the group! Don't sweat the posts, threads, forums, etc. Just fish around. You'll figure it out, like I did. :drinkers: :salut:

GotDart said:
Howdy from Houston. How about some bigger pics of that Dart Sport?

Welcome and I agree. If you've got some bigger pics it would be great to see them. I hurt my eyes squinting at the avatar.

welcome to the "club" lil elephant. nice looking dart. you came to the right place!

-
Back