New to MOPAR - 67 Dart Vert restomod

-

helgin

Reaction score
Just got my first Chrysler product ever. Bought it finished from SoCal sight unseen, but had it inspected professionaly and then my dad did a final inspection, so it's pretty much as expected.

The seller's dad restored it but it was apparently a low mileage car parked under cover at a rest home when he bought it. It's got some great mods - 360 crate motor (orig 273), currie rear end, , 16" AR alloys, 91 Dodge front seats in beautiful cream leather, amazingly straight body, factory AC but now with aftermarket AC using original vents. He went kind nuts on the white-face hotrod gauges, but they work and I have the original cluster to restore at some point.

2k miles on rebuilt everything, just a few chips and imperfections but such a cool car. I was a Mustang guy and just sold my rustang vert project and am feeling really good about this Dart. Just have to detail the engine bay and underside and get her to some local shows. Well, minor brake issue, stereo issue, etc., but hey the little stuff will make her feel more like mine. Looking forward to getting some tech tips from this site.

cheers,
Mike
Spokane, WA

021.jpg

5058287-700-0[1].jpg

5058288-700-0[1].jpg

Dart pics 003.jpg

B-E-A-U-TIFUL! Welcome to FABO! Remember, love the car and it'll love ya back. =]. Looking good!

Welcome to FABO, great looking car there.
I'm not much for the white faced guages either.
Keep us posted on how it goes!

Thanks guys.

The dash is custom - basically he took out the old cluster, cut some aluminum to match, put in the auto meter gauges. Not bad work by any means, just a little too street rod for me when combined with the ididit column. But hey, it works great, so I'll just enjoy it for now.

-
Back