New to MOPAR and FABO.

-

AlV

Crabs in a barrel
Reaction score
HI There,
As my title says I'm new to MOPAR and FABO. I've been riding MC's for most of my life and switched to 4 wheels last year. Picked up a 1969 340 GTS that needs quite a bit of TLC.

That said, Hello and I am hooked.:thumblef:

Take care.

Welcome to FABO! Man, you picked a great car to jump into the Mopar scene with. Your avatar pic looks cool, and we'd love to see more...:thumleft:

Welcome to FABO!!! Very nice Dart you have there, have fun :glasses7:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am having a lot of fun with the Dart and learning so much. There seems to be a new challenge around every corner lol. I'm in the process of taking the car down, and rebuilding all of the systems as I go. There is so much I don't know and a lot to learn.

Some of the things I've done so far:
Rebuilt the steering column.
Rebuilt the heater/AC box (new heater core)
Repaired the dash frame.
Repainted the dash bezels
Reconditioned the under dash harness
Repaired the heat/AC controls and the rest of the dash controls.
Repaired the thumb wheel radio
I have the 340 being built locally by Eddies valve grinding and performance.
Some other misc. stuff.
I'm taking out the 318 and 727 currently in the car in preparation for the cars original (numbers matching) engine and trans.

I've never done transmission work before but am contemplating doing it myself. I found a ton of good advice and resources on FABO. Pretty awesome!
I ordered the 727 DVD and handbook. I just need to figure out which rebuild kit to go with. I am definitely going with the transgo -2.

Thanks again!

For some pictures and stuff, I posted a link to more pics earlier ^^^ a couple of replies.
Check em out. ��

Welcome to the site

Darts are great cars and the 69 is the best looking in my opinion

-
Back