New to Mopar

-

67BBCuda

'67 Barracuda Fastback
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

My pops and I bought a '67 Barracuda in a decent state of disrepair. 318 in it is strong, but we're looking to swap in a 440 down the road.

He and I got our restoration bug started with a'63 Falcon about 10 years ago (am I allowed to mention non-Mopar cars or will I get banned ) but sold it after a few years. We've been intching to get back into it and we finally took the plunge a couple months ago.

Definitely been lurking here for a few months, happy to be joining the community officially!

-Marc

IMG-20211013-WA0000.jpg

Welcome aboard, and yes, we all at times mention our other mode of transportation.
Nice looking four legged family member there as well as that great looking Barracuda :thumbsup:
Jump on in and enjoy, we have many members from California, not many from Arkansas, but it is what it is, welcome from a Northeast Arkansas member.

FB_IMG_1646678128547.jpg

Welcome aboard, and yes, we all at times mention our other mode of transportation.
Nice looking four legged family member there as well as that great looking Barracuda :thumbsup:
Jump on in and enjoy, we have many members from California, not many from Arkansas, but it is what it is, welcome from a Northeast Arkansas member.

View attachment 1715894999
Thanks memike! Appreciate the warm welcome. My furry friend likes to join every photo op he can haha.

Welcome, I have many different vehicles and one of them is a 63 falcon that I blab about on here all the time. We are car people. Glad to have you.

Welcome, I have many different vehicles and one of them is a 63 falcon that I blab about on here all the time. We are car people. Glad to have you.
One of our few regrets is selling that car. She really was a beautiful thing. Convertible Falcon Futura, Rangoon red.

-
Back