New to muscle

-

mathewdylang

Reaction score
I've helped put together challengers and a couple 69 cudas. I love rebuilding any car especially the old mopar motors. I've only owned 4 cylinder Turbo cars (talon tsi AWD), but my uncle gave me a 74 duster to rebuild (will be ground up needs a lot) for rebuilding has 69 cuda formula s 383 motor. I've got many questions. Figures this was the place to go. So hello fabo I'm Mat and will have some questions.

Welcome to the best damn Mopar site on the interweb!!!! Glad to have you here, we love pictures and are always happy to help when we can :glasses7:

Once I get the car to my house (waiting on the closing day to a house with 2.5 car detached garage wife said I could do whatever with) I will get pics and hopefully post them up. I'm in the processing of trying to find a n/a v8 vs /6 Turbo debate... I can't decide. I love love love turbos. But that rumble from a cammed v8 like my uncles challenger is VERY intriguing.

Welcome to FABO!You,ll learn all you need to,right here.Lots of reading and great members to answer questions when help is needed.:D

welcome to the site , as was already said there are alot of great members on here and we all know and love our mopars . just post any questions you have and some one here will have the answer . would love to see pics when you get the time .

Once I get the car to my house (waiting on the closing day to a house with 2.5 car detached garage wife said I could do whatever with) I will get pics and hopefully post them up. I'm in the processing of trying to find a n/a v8 vs /6 Turbo debate... I can't decide. I love love love turbos. But that rumble from a cammed v8 like my uncles challenger is VERY intriguing.
Turbo V8 FTW

Welcome to the site.

Welcome To FABO!!! Congratulations on moving up from tuners to Muscle cars.......

-
Back