New to site.

-

Grdfan

Reaction score
Just registered tonight. I have been looking at the forums gathering info that will help me in fixing up my 71 Demon. I got the car from my grandparents about 4 years ago. It is a 71 Demon all original. The car was bought in 71 by my grandfather. It is a all numbers matching car from California. The car is now in Oklahoma. Unfortunately it's in storage for the time being because I live in Canada due to work (military). I plan on fixing it up and enjoy reading and viewing the pictures and information on FABO. I recently have been inquiring on brakes and suspension for the Demon. I would like to swap to disc brakes and have been looking for conversion kits. I look forward to the tips and information provided and can't wait till the day that I can finally enjoy driving my Demon.

Welcome to FABO. Good idea there are alot of companies that make them. Wildwood is a name you will hear and see all over. Iam currently using SSBC they where a good price with JEGS rebate 150$ and they ran special with rightstuff detailing for prebent brake lines.

Welcome to FABO, looking forward to eventually seeing your Demon. I know its not the same as being home but I hope we are making you feel at home while your working up here in Canada and thanks for your service.

welcome to the site, lots of great info here to help you fix up your car.
How about some pics?

Welcome to FABO GrdFan!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• 1st Drag Race Coming to Burnout Pit 1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 115
Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back