New to Site

-

Duster3105

Old ~ Junior Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool place,

Thanks to 9secsmallblock for the invite.

If I ever fiqure out how to attach a photo I will do so.

Rick.....

Welcome aboard, glad to have you. You will really like this site!! :thumbup:

hey hey hey welcome to the fray fray fray(*sorry trying to be original here..)

photo lesson is in the website help area....under general information....subset....
"how do i post photos"....
and they love pics on here....it's pretty easy.

have fun, and enjoy the site, it's fantabulous!!!!

blind, eases back to the MoParBar in the welcome wagon....:glasses1:

Hello and welcome to the madness !!! lol

this is a great site !! Settle in and take a look around .

look, learn and share.

Be sure to vist the chat room in the evenings and make yourself known.

its that little menu item on the top of main page that says "chat" ... lol

-RPM

blind_in_1_ear said:
hey hey hey welcome to the fray fray fray(*sorry trying to be original here..)

photo lesson is in the website help area....under general information....subset....
"how do i post photos"....
and they love pics on here....it's pretty easy.

have fun, and enjoy the site, it's fantabulous!!!!

blind, eases back to the MoParBar in the welcome wagon....:glasses1:

This is a Test for Pic

Thanks / Rick

024_24.JPG

Hi Rick, welcome to the site.....It's great and can be catchy....no more then 12 hours a day hay... :thumbup:

DSCN7522.jpg

I see lemon twist yellow flying down the track!!! Yea!!!
Welcome to a great community and fun to boot.

If I new about this site 5 to 6 years ago
I would have been in more final runs. :thumbup:

merkel1.jpg

Thanks All for the Welcome,

If this site helps me get into the final rounds Well, You must have a
direct link to the BIG guy himself.

Thanks / Rick

Been a member over a Moparts for a while but have recently been turned on to forabodies only by none other than longgone. I'm a big time Mopar enthusiast that has recently finished restoration of my 69 340 S. My Grandfather is the original owner and now it's all mine as of 3 years ago. It not only looks mean, but it has the power to lay waist to most any street car. So far the best run in 100+ degree temperature is 11.09 @ 118.75 with 1.48 60ft. Not too bad if I don't say so myself. Just going to miss Vegas this year for dumb reasons (friend getting married) but did a thing or two to it over the past couple of weeks that should very easily put it in the 10.70's. We'll see, have a race in 3 weeks, I'll let everyone know. Hope to see some good discussions on the board. I attached a pic of the ride, hope it turns out ok.

Later!

Cuda (Small).JPG

Shhhheeeess That 69 barracuda sure is nice!!!
And fast :burnout:

imin269 said:
Been a member over a Moparts for a while but have recently been turned on to forabodies only by none other than longgone. I'm a big time Mopar enthusiast that has recently finished restoration of my 69 340 S. My Grandfather is the original owner and now it's all mine as of 3 years ago. It not only looks mean, but it has the power to lay waist to most any street car. So far the best run in 100+ degree temperature is 11.09 @ 118.75 with 1.48 60ft. Not too bad if I don't say so myself. Just going to miss Vegas this year for dumb reasons (friend getting married) but did a thing or two to it over the past couple of weeks that should very easily put it in the 10.70's. We'll see, have a race in 3 weeks, I'll let everyone know. Hope to see some good discussions on the board. I attached a pic of the ride, hope it turns out ok.

Later!
Thanks imin269, and the reverse lights were better than I expected. Much appreciated. Glad to see you here at FABO and I see why you can boil the hides now! Great Barracuda. Welcome!

Thank you all! Anyone going to Mopars at the Strip? I was trying so darn hard to make it but the fool who painted my car had some problems to fix and it took him forever and gave me the car back too late to put back together.
Anyone on the board going to compete in WCHR Association events this eary. It's a West Coast thing, so I'm not thinking the East will respond, but I'd thought I'd throw it out anyhow. They have a killer class called Modified Production that my Barracuda will be competing in. Can't wait!! Races are in Bakersfield CA.

www.westcoasthotrod.com

Thanks!

-
Back