New to Site

-

BlackBeauty

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, my name is Don, new to the site. I just bought this BlackBeauty, some of you may have seen it for sale the last few months in FL. 1968 Barracuda 340 Formula S, all numbers match, all original except the carb; he'll be sending that out to me, a friend had it. I'm an old A-body guy, had my first A-body in '86 out of a junkyard, 1965 (all there right down to every piece of chrome, got it for $100), I had a '68 340 car in '88-'89 fastest car I was ever in in my life, another steal, got it for $500 from a guy who's wife said, "Get rid of it". Moved to Germany, sold it. (military) In '92-'93, I had a convertible, all original slant 6. Ended up driving it across country (it broke down, numerous times, I traded it out of frustration at a Junkyard for a Cutlass of all things in Wyoming). Now, 52, this will be my last Mopar. I've been trolling a bit, good to see and hear all the good advice.

Hey Don, prepare for some fun! Welcome to the best Mopar forum on the web. You'll get lots of help from the folks here. Nice to have you aboard friend

Welcomje to FABO BlackBeauty , sounds like your in the right place being a previous A body owner.

Welcome aboard. I really like the notch backs,
C

Welcome and thank you for your service. Super sharp car!

More pictures!! And life in the fiftees is a great time to old an old 340 Mopar. Or slant 6, 318, 360, 383, 440 Mopar. Welcome to the inner sanctum of Mopartum.

-
Back