New to site

-

matthon

Reaction score
I am new to this site, and Mopar ownership, as I was able to locate what I was looking for. I have been looking through the site and posted a few comments while searching for information on my car.
It is a 67 Barracuda Formula S 383 and I have a few unanswered questions, (I was only able to locate peices of a build sheet).

What is the M2 code on the fendertag?

Is the engine supposed to be blue or orange? I read some information that blue did not start until 68 in the 383 Barracuda, some say blue, some say blue unless it was built later in the model year, some say orange.

Ralley dash came with what? Once again I find info that states it could have the 120 or 150 speedo, and some info states it had to have the 150. Some state it could have the tach or performance gauge, some say it only came with one or the other.

Thanks for any help, Matt.
Here are some pics, my daughter approves and is ready to stir the gears.

DSC03073.JPG

DSC03122.JPG

DSC03136.JPG

DSC03236.JPG

Welcome to FABO!

Ralley dash had a 150 mph speedo.
It came with ether the tach or the vacume gauge located in the center of the dash.

Unless some one changed out your gages they should tell you the anwer.

I don't know about the other to questions you have but I think blue for the motor.

Good luck and happy mototring!

Hi Welcome to the site.Your daughter sure looks alot like mine.This is the only stick she,ll be shifting for now.Great lookin car.

aug 013.jpg

Welcome and enjoy this great site.

Very nice 67 Barracuda Formula S 383 you have.

-
Back