new to the dart experience

-

black_bishop

Reaction score
hey folks, my name is brad and I love my dart. I recently picked up a 72 slant six swinger with 62k. kind of debating whether or not to 440 this baby. I will be starting on this next month as soon as i finish my 75 olds 442(hey what can I say, I have ecletic tastes in cars) anywho, without further ado, here she is
DSC00266-2.jpg

DSC00267-2.jpg

DSC00268-2.jpg

DSC00269-2.jpg

DSC00270-2.jpg

DSC00272-1.jpg

DSC00273-1.jpg

DSC00271-1.jpg

Welcome to FABO! Nice solid looking car. That is a strange color combo. You going to keep it like that?

i dont know yet, my wife wants a black or red car. i hate the yellow and the green, but it is very very origional

Welcome to the site! Looks like a very decent car, interior looks very nice. I would keep the 2 colors, go for the sleeper look! 8)

That interior is really, really nice. The only real flaw is the headliner rip. That color combo is funky though. What if it was painted a real dark forest green of some sort?

wow i really like the interior, id change the outside to a dark green though. i just bought a 73 swinger, this site is full of great guys who are willing to help. welcome

moparman1 send me a pm with your asking price please.

i was honestly thinking about a dark forest green. i think i can sew that hole in the headliner closed

Welcome aboard...just my 2 cents, but Dark green on green with a white bumblebee stripe is a nice combo.

-
Back