New to the forum from Texas

-

ZDECKICH

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Zak and im from Fort Worth, TX and just got my first A mody Mopar. Picked up a 67 Dodge dart with a 273. Ill try and post pics tomorrow. Look forward to talking to you guys and im sure ill have several questions in the future. Thank you.

Welcome. If you have any A Body questions, this is the place for it. We know everything.

Welcome dude. Gonna be your neighbor come summer time. Don't worry. won't mess up your state. Congrats on the new car

60B6E5E2-9356-48EC-8294-FB829EAFC40B.jpeg
CCA26CDF-B076-4C04-BBF5-7363935C5604.jpeg
4DE53286-B5ED-4CB5-BC6E-F192331F058D.jpeg
837D04B4-D97C-4AF8-B268-826467CF1689.jpeg
Thank you all for the welcome, here is a few pics of the car.

Welcome to the site, nice car you have there!
Word has it that there is the odd Canadian on here too...............

Nice Dart you have there! Welcome to the site. As said, you kind find out anything you will ever need to know on here. The go-to for A body info.

Welcome dude. Gonna be your neighbor come summer time. Don't worry. won't mess up your state. Congrats on the new car

Welcome from a native Texan. You wont mess up our state. A huge # of sane Californians are moving to TX. The people that bought my house in Austin moved out here from Southern California. He was a cop and she was a school teacher and they were thrilled to be out of there. We welcome any and all sane folks to Texas. Just make sure to leave the rest of them there. :welcome:

Welcome from Austin Tx !!!
Love the color combo exterior/interior.
What color code paint?

-
Back