new to the forum, SO STOKED

-
well, i'm putting a rearend in the car today, and i'm going to push it to a safe place.....one step closer to getting it in the garage so i can gut it and prep the body over the winter

well, been a while since i've been here, but the project hasn't progressed anywhere other than being moved to my house and stored in a shed, the project kinda got put on hold due to life and financial matters getting in the way, however, i hope to be digging into it this spring, relatively soon however, i'll be compiling parts and starting a goodies thread

Welcome Time for a build thread in the resto forums

Welcome to FABO Tim and to echo the others NICE FIND! I'm fairly new here as well and I'm sure you'll love the camaraderie and tons of knowledge, good luck with your project.

Welcome to FABO Tim!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information.

Wow gret story on your car! Grats on your score. I could not get the damn pictures of your car to come up. Hope you can take the time to stick them in my gallery area of the site. I am looking forward to seeing the car now and following the build (with pictures please - we love pictures)

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - More photos in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06819.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 68
-
Back