New to the forums, from the frozen wastelands

-

yellowghost

Reaction score
Owner of one 1973 plymouth, I come seeking knowledge.

yellowghost1.jpg

Welcome aboard yellowghost! Nice lookin' Duster you have too!

Frozen wastelands, Canada..you are kidding right ???..we stopped having snow when I bought our snow blower..and if it wasn't for snow makers..we wouldn't have any boarding either..

Mind you...the land of Winni the pooh is different than the Maritimes :)

Heck, you probably are a Maritimer :)

Welcome aboard !!! Sweet ride..

Grassy

Thanks for all the kind words, I will try to dig up some more. Needs alot or work but slowly but surely....Thinking about changing the color. Yay or nay to canary yellow? Pull the steelies for some slotted discs perhaps? Baby steps.

Cheers

DSC03714.JPG

DSC03834.JPG

wel_ani3Tay.gif

Welcome to FABO. Allways room for another "pegger. I may be in touch with you,nice wheels.8)

Frozen wastelands? It was 27c here today,beautiful.

wel_ani3Tay.gif

Welcome aboard from another pegger. Nice Duster. I like the yellow, although sometimes a little black accent can bring it to life..

Grant

Yeah I love the cop car style wheels. Probably stick with em as I am looking for a set of Crager slotted discs but I know I will never find a set in the size or backspacing that I need. A local wheel shop can change the backspacing on my rear wheels so I can put on some beefier tires. One last picture I have, in dry dock, patiently waiting for some new poly suspension bushings.

Over and out

IMG_0745.jpg

..there really isn't a choice of wide tires unless you go bias ply.. that is why we are changing rims..which is unfortunate because I like rallye rims..

-
Back