New To the group

-

jdtreasure

Reaction score
Hey I'm Justin from Southern Oregon. My project is 1974 2dr hardtop Dart Swinger, 318. 727, running car with somethings to work out

10343.jpeg

Nice. Glad to have you on board. Looking forward to hearing about you working those few things out.

Welcome to FABO, I love the car and especially the color!
I have a great fondness for Darts '73 and up.
I have a '74 Dart Sport in the same color, check out the build thread on the link below in my post if you're interested...
What are your plans for it?

Last edited:
Welcome and keep us updated! Depending in where you are in Oregon you’ve got Wildcat Wreckers in Sandy for all your Mopar needs. They are not cheap but they have a good selection. I was there about 15 years ago when I restored my Scamp.

Welcome to FABO, I love the car and especially the color!
I have a great fondness for Darts '73 and up.
I have a '74 Dart Sport in the same color, check out the build thread on the link below in my post if you're interested...
What are your plans for it?
Well it runs great. But none of the lights work. Front end needs to be rebuilt. All new brakes needed. So I'm not home everyday so it will be a as I can project

Welcome to FABO Justin liking the color that is going to be a good-looking car. Plenty of help here on the forum to get you started.

Welcome to FABO Justin liking the color that is going to be a good-looking car. Plenty of help here on the forum to get you started.
Biggest issue at this time is the headlights are the only lights that work. Electrical is such a pain in the butt

Having a factory manual is a big help. Also you can order a color wiring diagram in your model year, this really help me a lot.

IMG_5122.JPG

-
Back