New to the site(65 DART)

-

centexracer

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just registered to the site today. I looked at some of the pictures and there is a lot nice A body iron out there. Here is a picture of my project that I started in 1992 and I finally got it to the track in May of 2005.
I have approximately 50 1/8th mile passes on it so far with a best of 6.19 @ 110. I ran it to about 1000 feet once and had a 9.98. I am still trying to sort out the car and learn how to be a decent driver. 60 foot time is usually a 1.35. Race ready with me it weighs 2825 lbs. It has a .040 over 440 with a Rons 4 shooter on alcohol that dyno'd at 622 HP. at the flywheel. More pictures and info to come if anyone else is interested. Anyone have any paint job ideas?

P1010003.jpg

Hello and welcome to the site.

How wild of a paintjob are you intrested in doing? To me that car just screams for flames!

Great car and welcome to the site centexracer.
I think you 65 will look great in any color. :thumbup:

I always liked the checkered flag look. :toothy7:

welcome aboard man, nice car.. pretty cool..
Make sure you paint it something that pops out and says:

YO, LOOK OUT.. IM COMIN' THRU!

PDR_0343.jpg

Welcome aboard. That's a nice car and would probably look great in something like Viper Red with the addition of some small stripes or graphics. Silver and blue would also look neat on there.

Nice Car!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry4: I think a half dark Grey(Metalic)color with half black painting would look Great..

Welcome centexracer.

Welcome
That was a mean looking Dart, I just love it. :thumbup:
Agree with 1973dartswinger it screams for flames!

-
Back