new to the site

-
Thanks Moparso been looking at the site for some time. Just decided to join.How do post your photo.

Hey Guys! If you want to see photos of my race car just go to Newbernmotorsports.com and click on free entry race photos dec 29 LOOK for the yellow barracuda 67 with Hemi scoop.

barracuda man said:
Hey Guys! If you want to see photos of my race car just go to Newbernmotorsports.com and click on free entry race photos dec 29 LOOK for the yellow barracuda 67 with Hemi scoop.
Man that is a sharp car barracuda man I see light under your left front tire!!
Glad you joined this site and feel welcome to ask any question.
and help some of us new guy's,
look's like you got a grate A barracuda :thumbup: :thumbup:

Welcome! Great site I am new myself and love the site. Lots of good people here with a common cause....well I dont have to say it!

Welcome, glad to have ya.

pic4.JPG

barracuda man said:
Thanks Moparso been looking at the site for some time. Just decided to join.How do post your photo.
When you're done with your post just scrool down and you will see additional options ... just click on the (manage attachments), you can upload to your post from your pictures on your computer....if they're the right size. Go the the browse click on it and figure what file your picture is in. You can also go to www.photobucket.com and upload your pictures to that site ..than copy and paste them to your post. Guess I'm done writing a book... Good Luck , after a few times it's pretty easy. One other thing on your signature, you can go to the user CP and were the edit signature is, you can upload a picture there, that will come up every time you do a post.

thanks for info MOPARSO :toothy7: nice 340 swinger. Go to newbernmotorsports.com and click on photos to the left.scroll down to free entry race dec,30 to see more photos of my race car.67 Barracuda burn out light um UP. :thumbup:

-
Back