New To the Website

-

ColumbusCupKid

Emblem Collector
Reaction score
Hey everyone! This is my first post, but my dad 65LoveAffair has been on here for years. My mom, MommaCat, lurks occasionally too, but she hasn’t been on in awhile.

I love Mopar! I’m only 14, so I really like the newer Chargers, but thanks to my mom and dad the classic ones are starting to grow on me. I love the sound of horses escaping out the tailpipe, and nothing beats the classics for that.

Oh, before I forget, several of you sent me some car emblems a few years ago. I can’t find the post, so I can’t thank you individually, but to those who helped my hobby, thank you!

I suppose I’ve been wordy enough for my first post. Hopefully one of these days we’ll have our own classic to work on and enjoy. Until then, I guess I’ll just have to enjoy yours!

Last edited:
Welcome from another frozen tundra person. Always good to have a young one here.

Welcome from North of the border. I think I sent u old Camaro emblems?
Treat em like old hockey cards and trade/upgrade?
Glad ya joined. I'll apologize in advance for my language lol.
Tell dad the cats ate yer homework lol

Welcome from North of the border. I think I sent u old Camaro emblems?
Treat em like old hockey cards and trade/upgrade?
Glad ya joined. I'll apologize in advance for my language lol.
Tell dad the cats ate yer homework lol
You sure did, and I don’t think I could ever trade my emblems. I like them too much lol. Thank you for the emblems though!

I was 14 when I got my first Mopar, cost me a pickup load of fire wood in 1978. Welcome from Kentucky!:welcome:

IMG_20181022_205224.jpg

Welcome to the team!!

I remember that thread. I didn't have any so I couldn't help, but I'm glad other FABO members helped out!!

-
Back