New to this site, but not to mopars

-

67ffasfish

Reaction score
Hi, I am a 16 year vet of fwd turbo dodges. I bought a 67 fast back barracuda about 6 years ago. I'm slowly but surely restoring the car when time and money allows. The mopar bug bit me when I was the age of 12, and now I'm 33. My daily driver is a 2005 dodge neon srt4, that I have modified and have ran the best time to date of 12.48@115mph with a 2.0 60' on drag radials at cecil county drag way. I hope to one day have my barracuda turbo charged and fuel injected, since that is what I'm familiar with. :wave:

Welcome 67ffasfish: I to am new here, and still trying to find my way around.. I have spent the last week Just going through the old posts getting knowlege of all kinds of stuff... As far as front wheel turbo cars I have one.. Ordered it new in 1990 and my little Black Shadow is still running strong... It's my daily driver and has close to 180,000 miles on it.. You will find that there are lots of super nice Mopar people here and they know there stuff about these A Body cars... Kick back and check out the posts, and post up... John(onecatnodog)

Welcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

Thanks for the welcoming guys and gals. I'll try and take some pics of my 67 fish when weather allows. It's snowed alot here within the last month. I really need a garage...lol

-
Back