New to this site.

-
Looks like you mini tubbed your demon! What size wheels and tires are you running and what back space! Looks awesome! Jared

Burntorange70: Nice burnout! I have a video of a pass I made at the dragstrip, but not sure if I can post it here. It's also pretty blurry. I'll give it a try later.

Looks like you mini tubbed your demon! What size wheels and tires are you running and what back space! Looks awesome! Jared
72demon440: Weld wheels 15x10, 6 1/2" back spacing. Tires are ET Streets, 28x13.5x15.

Burntorange70: Nice burnout! I have a video of a pass I made at the dragstrip, but not sure if I can post it here. It's also pretty blurry. I'll give it a try later.
Not sure if this will work.

Could someone let me know if the above video works. Thanks.

But the camera is so far from the cars, you can't tell what kind of vehicles they are, the scoreboard is not legible at all, and the announcer is cut off before he says what anybody turned, so, it needs something in the way of explanation/information.

The audio, however, is GREAT!!! Sounds like a million dollars!!!

Bill

But the camera is so far from the cars, you can't tell what kind of vehicles they are, the scoreboard is not legible at all, and the announcer is cut off before he says what anybody turned, so, it needs something in the way of explanation/information.

The audio, however, is GREAT!!! Sounds like a million dollars!!!

Bill
Like I said in my post, "It's also pretty blurry." I didn't shoot the video, someone else did. Guess that's why it's so far away. No times are posted and the announcer doesn't disclose the time. Only the drivers know how fast they went. Grudge races are usually run for money, that's why. Hope this clears things up. Thanks for checking out the video. I wasn't sure if it worked.

Where bout in WI? I'm in Portage , north of Madison.
Was that strip Union Grove?

I'm in Green Bay. The dragstrip was Wisconsin International Raceway. Probably date me, but I haven't run at Union Grove since the 60's.

Thanks for the explanation. Around here, nobody's got any money after building their cars, so we just run for fun (this is Arkansas, remember...) so, I didn't think about the "tactical" aspects of the race; I just saw two very fast Mopars and wondered, "How fast???" 8)

GREAT sound quality; did I say that??? Made the hair stand up on the back of my neck!!! Thanks again for posting it!

Bill, in Conway, Arkansas

Thanks for the explanation. Around here, nobody's got any money after building their cars, so we just run for fun (this is Arkansas, remember...) so, I didn't think about the "tactical" aspects of the race; I just saw two very fast Mopars and wondered, "How fast???" 8)

GREAT sound quality; did I say that??? Made the hair stand up on the back of my neck!!! Thanks again for posting it!

Bill: When you own a Mopar you're always short of money. Most of my videos are "blurry," because they were converted from video tape to DVD's. Wish the quality was better. I'd like to post more, but need to buy a program first. The one I used was just a free version.

>>>>>"Bill: When you own a Mopar you're always short of money."
LOL!!! You got that right!!! As they say, that's more truth than poetry!

Well, there's sure nothing wrong with the SOUND QUALITY of your videos on here, "blurry" or not!!! I've played your video five or six times just to hear it....

Great sounding engines on that tape!!! Looks like about an 11.35 to me... :)

Thanks again...

Hey Jim. Wondered how long it would take you to find this site. It's a good one. I'm in Arizona now. Hope the snow is gone by the time we get back. Going to Mopars at the Strip next month. See you in the summer. Greg

DSC00071 (Small).JPG

Oh, I've been here for quite some time, just never joined. Decided to join so I can put in my 2 cents worth. lol Nice to hear from you. Sure wish I was in Arizona right now. Maybe next year we'll make it to Mopars At The Strip. Always wanted to experience that. Went to the Mopar Nationals a number of times. That was always a good time too. Hey, see you here or see you this summer.
Take care,
Jim

burnout.jpg

-
Back