new to yhe forum and new to mopar

-

leebros60

leebros60
Reaction score
just joined the other day. found the site by accident, and its great. well i have a 73 duster i bought for my son about 5 years ago when he was 13. it was going to be our project,but about a year and a half ago he was basicly murdered at the age of 16. after that my wife wanted the car done so ive been doing it since then. im pretty good with the body but ill be asking alot of questions and help for the rest. having fun with it so far. well thats my story,and this is my first mopar. im a little lost but ill get thru it. thanx Lee

Whoa. That sucks about your son.

..um, welcome to this great site.

Tons of info, and occasionally some "spirited" discussions.

wow thank you for your honesty ..best of wishes to you and your wife ,welcom from oregon

Hey lee Sorry for your loss hope you and your wife find peace in finishing the car in honor of your son.As i and everyone here welcome you and the wife.look forward to some pics.

Welcome from the great state of Texas...Sorry for the loss of your son, hopefully the car as a memorial to him will have healing properties for you and your wife.

Welcome Lee! I believe you will find understanding and helpful people on this site.

Lee,
Very sorry to hear of the loss of your son. I can not begin to imagine that scenario but I hope the Duster project brings some form of peace and togetherness in your lives.
If there's anything you need, just shout. I'm also from NJ and also building a 73.

Regards,
Tony

Welcome to FABO. Sorry to hear about the loss your son.

Welcome to FABO, lots of good people on here to help you if you have any questions.
Sorry to hear about your son.

Welcome to FABO LeeBros60!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• Backing Out of Garage 3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 126
Welcome to Fabo! Sorry to hear about the lost of your son. I'm sure the site will be a great help.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your son.Welcome to the site.There are many knowledgable people here and are very willing to help out with your build questions.

Sorry to hear about your son my Condolences
Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back