New Top Choices

-

321Scamp

Reaction score
I am going to do some body work at some point to fix rust. I want to repaint the car a slightly different color. With the new color, I am changing tops. I have a tan vinyl top now, but with the new color I am going with black. What would look better a new black vinyl top or a black painted top. I guess it depends on the amount of rust repair I am needing to do under the top. Whats your two cents?

I was just thinking of a painted top after seeing the factory painted top on that T/A that was on the cover of the May Mopar Muscle and the 67 Cornet from Overhaulin.

67 Cornet

i personally liked you car the color it was. i thought it was very unique, and clean. if you were to change the top to black what color would you paint the car?

also the underneath of the top will probably require alot of work to smooth it out if you are going to leave it without a top. just my 2 cents

The color I was looking at going with was either the old Turbine Bronze/Burnt Orange or the new GoManGo on the new Daytona cars and trucks.

2.JPG

chall.JPG

For a black roof, go vinyl, but the car would look good with body colour top. I'm not keen on the painted tops(yeah, I know,Mr Conservative)

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

-
Back