New Toy 68 Coronet

-

1994rm250

Reaction score
hey guys havent been AROUND IN A WHILE my names angelo if you guy all forgot about me , soo found this deal On craigs list for 4,000 MINTTT MINT MINT 68 coronet R/t clone with 360 , the car orginal started off IN NEWYORK WENT TO VIRGINA AND BACK TO ME ny , but its gonna get a mild 383. took My Flatbed AKA ( CHESTER TOWING AND RECOVERY ) Went from NY to manassa virginia to see the owner Mike bailey and buy this beutiful Coronet from him -- ENJOY boys -- ANGELO G

1968_dodge_0021.jpg

1968_dodge_0031.jpg

1968_dodge_0041.jpg

1968_dodge_0061.jpg

1968_dodge_0082.jpg

1968_dodge_0091.jpg

1968_dodge_0191.jpg

1968_dodge_0111.jpg

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL OWNER FOUND IT ON GOOGLE !!!!!! , look at the left side of the bumper THE MINI DENT BY THE FOG LIGHT !!!!under google search 1968 coronet

1968-Dodge-Coronet-Blue-fa-rt-sy.jpg

I had a buddy who for years had a black 68 Coronet R/T 440 Magnum. He was racing a guy once and the cops came. He turned off his lights and lost them. They caught the other guy and he got ratted out. He has a framed copy of the cops statement in court. The cop testified " I was doing 110 and the black car with the white stripe turned off it's lights and took off like a bat out of hell!"

Amazing what a few years of exposure does to a cars finish. Great find!

needs some clean up but no sheetmetal work just little detail work,,,, thats easy , its hard to find a car with no rot on the east coast or surface rust

Nice find, and a good price especially if it's a real R/T.
I love the Coronets '68 to '70.
I've had a few in my day, they are great cars.

some kind of reaction with the clear ? i do body work never seen this befor nore has my pops i can wet sand it and knock her down
Do you suppose they shot clear over lacquer? That might cause that. Not a big deal though. It could use a beautiful new paint job while the motor is out. I love the old Coronets. Gotta love the spots behind the doors, and those far spaced hood scoops are awesome! That will be a great car when it is on the road. Very solid looking.

68 coronets are my favorite B body except for the 65 plymouth belvedere HDT... i always wanted mine with a 440 in it

yeh they coulda have shot urethane over the laquer i never thought of that ,

alls i have is race cars i just finally think its time to build a cruiser were i can get on the highway and go places

There is a 68 coronet 4 door in the pull-a-part here in birmingham, AL. If you need something,speak up and i will check to see if it is available. Thanks, David

-
Back