new toy

-

terryr

Reaction score
got this gt off of e bay a couple of weeks ago,should be landing in England next week,hope its as solid as it looks

I only know of one other early dart over here and that's a racecar ,maybe the only one on the road,so a bit of a rareity

Attachments

• $T2eC16Z,!)gFIfUBHp7yBSb(!s7f3w~~60_57.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 348
  • $T2eC16R,!ygFIi+k7D92BSb(BP3tqQ~~60_57.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 364
  • $T2eC16N,!yUFId1eWiHCBSbW-W(2r!~~60_57.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 377
  • $T2eC16J,!zIFIe+kjmL7BSb(!QbVV!~~60_57.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 353
  • $T2eC16J,!y8E9s2fifq4BSb(!kBDHw~~60_57.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 367
  • $(KGrHqF,!ocFJkIi7nWPBSbW+7WJG!~~60_57.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 353
Looks very nice in pics. Good luck with her and enjoy. What area of UK are you in? Keep us posted when it arrives. Cheers.

Oldschoolcuda

im in Northamptonshire, I couldnt bring myself to pulling a perfectly good v8 v200 valiant apart to put my 406 into,so I decided to start with a clean sheet,they should look good together

Just for kicks--What does it cost to get a car across the sea???? Steve

about $2400,,but I had to get it from Chicago to new York ,and I still have duty to pay my end .but being over 30 years old it should not be a lot of money,new cars a getting very expensive to ship now as they want a lot of tax on them

Looks like your in for a fun time. Hopefully it arrives safe. I'd be a wreck waiting for a car shipped across the pond.

that price includes insurance,im not daft,especially after the storms we have had lately

First thing I would do is work on protecting it from rust. The factory didn't paint well inside the doors and rear inner fenders. It would rust soon in merry old England if you don't address those areas soon. The good part is that all your trim except the front is stainless steel so only needs polishing to stay good as new.

Congratulations! I think push button controls are really neat. Are you going to keep them?

probably not cuda dad as the \6 will be going .I have a normal 904 to go behind my 406 ,but I do have a pb auto in my valiant so I wont go without,,may smoke the 6 pot for a while if its ok

don't worry bill ,its garaged and wont get wet that often,hopefully,it will be subject to a total resto next winter

-
Back