New Wagon owner - SJ Ca.

-

65 wagon

Reaction score
Another newbie helping your site grow! Just picked up a 65 Valiant V100 wagon. I have a soft spot for old wagons. I have a 1958 Rambler Cross Country & a "few" Willys wagons & sedan deliveries. Love to ticker, pound, weld, grind & just spend time with the older cars. Always creates an ear to ear smile when I drive em down the road. My dad had a 64 Valiant when I was a kid so it's not my first Mopar. I have had many car buddies over the years & the Mopar guys are GREAT. Looking forward to learning & sharing with you guys! Finally learned how to "shrink" photo's - I'll try to post a few pics. (the 33 Ford isn't a wagon...but it was my 1st love :)

DSCN0082.JPG

DCP_9941.jpg

DCP_5570.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

tranferred pics 1642.jpg

DSCN1418.jpg

nice wagon. is that the one that was just on craigslist?
This one came from the Lodi area. I think the one on CL is still available - near San Leandro with the blown engine for $800

Welcome to the site. I also just picked up a 1965 Valiant V100 wagon last week. Do you have any interior pictures? I believe mine is missing trim near the rear window and was wondering what it looks like. Jayson

Yeah mine is a metal shell inside. No headliner or trim molding, I am assuming this stuff will be impossible to find.

I guess this is the welcome...From "WAGGIN" glad to have you aboard :cheers:

Welcome to the site. I also just picked up a 1965 Valiant V100 wagon last week. Do you have any interior pictures? I believe mine is missing trim near the rear window and was wondering what it looks like. Jayson
=====================================
Jayson, did you get the pics I sent?

-
Back