64DartGTinAZ

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
She's only one horsepower, but she's fun to ride

Attachments

• 2004 Mustang.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 190
I've been getting into horses again since my daughter has been taking riding lessons. I grew up with them as a kid, but once into my teens I wanted nothing to do with them. Now I wish I had the land, I'd own a couple. Enjoy riding this weekend!

I'd love to own a Mustang like that. What's her name?

Her name is (currently) CJ, short for Calamity Jane, but my daughter isn't too keen on either of those, so we'll see if she gets renamed.

:)

She ain't missed any meals. Mightta had a few extra throwed in. Real purdy she is.

Beautiful horse!!

Here's a mustang mare and foal I use to have.. Never did get her tamed down enough to ride much. The girl I sold her to was making good progress the last I heard.

View attachment image.jpg

From what I hear, mustangs and Appaloosas seldom go hungry in a herd ;-)

Our old quarter horse, Jenna, is retired (getting close to 30), and I like to say one horse is like one walkie talkie - they're more fun as a pair - so my wife was wanting to get a partner for her Paint, Annabelle, so she could ride with our daughter (or even me sometimes, if they let me have a turn).

the vets returning home with stress syndrome, have found that being able to spend time with horses, have amazing affect on them. there is actually a study being made now to verify this.
seems that just spending time at the barn, feeding, cleaning stalls, brushing, anything has a changing affect.
then there is the old saying, " the outside of a horse, is good for the inside of a man">

-
Back