New Year lists

-

Rat Patrol

Reaction score
Thought it might be interesting to list out what you all have planned for your cars in the new year...

For me its:

- New custom drive shaft and loop, 1350 unis, steel pinion yoke, 3" made with heavy gauge steel

- New "old" heads - Hopefully have some well ported J heads lined up that will seee me making 460 HP at the crank.

- Replace the front disks

- Fit some type of traction control device (slappers, slide alinks or whatever)

What about the rest of you...Grand plans?:burnout:

some test and tune time at the track,finish body and paint,430 gears

408 short block built, and out of the machine shop.

Butt kissing some more, to get my new job.

Then roller cam, RHS Heads from Brian.

Remove 17 year old 340

Plant the Seed, the Stroker seed :D

And if any $$$ left over, a complete fuel system w/reg and return lines.

and then
and then
and then the
........................ 8-)

Mechanically done.Finish paint and body,Hopefully some Ported RHS heads and a trip to the mid 12s.

6 cyl t-bars ( already got)
adjustable strut rods -- payday
10in, converter , maybe manual valve-body, should be complete end jan. or early feb.

then finally get off my a@#@ and do some test and tune, and some bracket racing.
Its been almost 5yrs now since I've raced --work--life--kids, have had to much going on!!

Actually going get restarted on my demon body work/paint (it'll be SICK!), when you do paint/body work for a livin its hard to come home and continue, but that is changing this year, ill get my full quarters in March at Indy along with trunk rail gutters and pass. rocker. And joining this site FABO has been the best gift to myself to get the motivation to get **** done!!!!!! Merry Christmas and The Best Of a New Year to All at FABO!

Complete front end replacement on the Sport.

Some more finish work on the interior.

Get to the track just to cure my curiosity.

Gonna be looking for a good 360 engine to tear into for a 408 Stroker. (Now that I have a new stand)

Hopefully some body work this winter too.

finish installing the 416 sroker,fuel system,rollbar and maybe get to drive it.thats up to the doc if i can get her ok to drive again after my right leg amputation.looking good so far.

I was hoping to purchase a new tranny with brake from Tranzact. But I destroyed the rear end on the last race. So I spent most of money on a new rear and a new beefier driveshaft with 1350 u joints.

For the Duster, a new fast ratio steering box.
For the Volare Wagon, Get it to run better so I can sell it and get this.>

Attachments

• 76 aspen.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 85
-
Back