New Year Resolutions anyone?

New Year Resolutions anyone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Actually start workin on the Duster, not just collect the parts i've been hoarding for the last 2 years,...

Get back on track with the workout routine, so I can bench my weight again,...

Get a better paying job.....and buy more cars.

Get at least one more car road worthy for me to drive (the wagon), and my 68 Dart painted.

Get one car finished completely to give away to a pre-selected FABO member.

Also I would like to get another cat....has to be triple X9 Black and match my existing cat Mr. Venkateshmangalaravaramu except smaller because he has become so fat.

Clean up my yard and do some landscaping. .....so that its one of the prettiest yards with old cars laying around ever.

Practice welding some more to become one of the best welders in my county and get a stick welder. =P~

I know I have more but I need to write them down as I think of them

Hoping to have the Duster painted so I can start getting the rest of it together.

Drink more beer and catch more fish"..."..O and work on the dart more,possibly start gathering parts for the Hemi swap"...................Jeff

Abandon this selfish campaign of self betterment.

And maybe try to something with my dart other than avoiding eye contact when I walk by it sitting there in the corner. Or at least clear off enough of the crap stacked on it that I can make eye contact.

Well since I already quit smoking, I guess I'll choose a realistic New Year's Resolution. Try not to start smoking again.

Spend less time and money on crack whores.

Start on the next phase on my Dart.

I think I gave up on resolve

At my age I just feel lucky to get through the next one!!! I keep accidently finding people I've outlived. Found another one, the other night

Mariska Veres, "The Shocking Blue" (Venus, or "I'm your Venus," 1969)

My New Years resolution is to NOT follow through with any New Years resolution since that is always successful anyway

Let's have a great 2014

Attachments

• FE_DA_NewYearResolution_425x283425x283.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 242
The same as the last 10 years, except for the math.
2004 - lose 30 pounds
2005 - lose 40 pounds
2006 - lose 50 pounds
2006 - lose 60 pounds
2007 - lose 70 pounds
2008 - lose 80 pounds
2009 - lose 90 pounds
2010 - lose 100 pounds
2011 - lose 110 pounds
2012 - lose 120 pounds
2013 - lose 130 pounds

^^ Yeh.....heh....wasn't that long ago I didn't NEED to lose anything. Only been the last couple of years "I've grown a gut." ^^

Drive the Dart more than just " nice weekends " .... I love driving the thing, but am such a ***** when the weather isn't perfect !

Drive the Dart more than just " nice weekends " .... I love driving the thing, but am such a ***** when the weather isn't perfect !

to get the barracuda running before the mopar meet this year,Lord willing, and the creek don`t rise. (famous saying by old irishman) :coffee2:

Quit looking at cars for sale on the internet (as much).
Get the '69 running/driving before the tear-down.
Clean up the engine compartment on the '70.

Attachments

• MJB_8608-2689405610-O.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 225
-
Back