New Year Resolutions anyone?

New Year Resolutions anyone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Get a bigger oxygen tank...put a bigger motor on my wheelchair...and trade my knife in for a gun...lol...just jesting....just want to get the dart going this year and quit smoking...kinda being put on the spot since my wife quit now for 77 days and she's determined that I should suffer the same...

I'm not much for resolutions but I've got a very selfish one this year: Quit living for others and devote more time, effort and money to ME.

Get a job back in Ontario
Cuda back from bodyshop jail
Get back to my fighting weight/getting ready for my Glamour Shots!
Quit smoking

I've got to fix up my Aussie VG Valiant:

And put this in it:

Might run into 2015 I reckon.

images

Get my 13 year project on the road!!! (1948 plymouth business coupe bored & stroked 331 Hemi seriously built to leave all the chebbie & fords in my area staring at my rear end. Hahaha

Run 8's in my dart on pump gas (1/4 mile w/ nitrous)

Run the full district 6 hare scramble series

Run 12's on my Polaris outlaw

Get my brother kfx450r to run 14's

Get straight a's in college

Finally ask that girl out (plz no comments on this one)

Actually go hunting

Dream like I am going to live forever but live as if I die tommorrow

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

loose some belly fat, make more money, paint more cars ( love to paint ) enjoy life

To get my project car started and moved under its own power. Same as last years.....

Stay single and buy more cars :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Since my previous post doesn't seem like so much of a resolution, I should amend my statement :D

This seems like a good resolution : Finish writing another book. Shouldn't be too hard, since I'm working on three of them at the moment, as well as editing a fourth.

I don't make resolutions, but yearly goals.
My top 3 are: 1) Sell house and move to Gettysburg. 2) Run a 1/2 marathon (already do 5&10K almost weekly) 3) Get passport.

1) Get my 66 in my possession and drive the tires off of it!
2) Quit biting my tongue so much at work when confronted by "intelligence"!
3) Get my stuff organized in the garage finally!
4) Achieve getting a job I can see a future in! 8)

(1)Get the Cuda media blasted and primered.(2)Take a complete inventory of the parts I have gathered over the last coupe of years.(3)Talk to myself more than I normally do.(wife and I took in 3 sibling foster kids ages 5,6,7 16 months ago).First 2 are kinda iffy.Third one I don't think be be an issue to do.They are quite a handful.

perform maintence on rental houses instead of screwing with cars convince tenants they actually need to pay rent attend more car events

Give up high fructose corn syrup

Start walking / working out more

Lose 20lbs

Generally try to get into better shape

Take my Dart to MATS 2014 (probably wont happen, no funds)

Get a "Full Time" job, this contract labor stuff sucks, just not enough work

Don't Worry, Be Happy

Try not to completely freak out when my wife retires this year

-
Back