Newbie A body guy here!

-

Demonizer71

Reaction score
Just got a 72 Demon 340 car. Was 3 speed on floor now has 4 speed. Was White bench seat car now black buckets. Anyone out there recognize this car?

207.jpg

Cool, a newbie who posts pics in his first post!! Welcome, sweet Demon!!!

I'm starting to get the hang of the forum thang! Thanks for the Welcome, I have alot to learn so I'll be snoopin round a bit!:burnout:

Welcome to the site Demonator72. You`re in good company here. Great car, great color, and thanks for the instant pics! WE LOVE PICTURES!

Thanks all! I ran the codes for the car an it was original Gold GY8 with white bench seat 3 speed manual on floor with White stripes. I dont mind that it now has black Buckets etc. Not gonna get all crazy about concours resto stuff on this one. Just want to bang some gears and have some fun!

AWESOME looking Demon!! Is it even fair to start off with something so nice? lol jk. Welcome aboard and enjoy the site!!

I hear ya man I've done my share of partial restos in the winter, in the cold freezin garage, on my back (no lift) with bleeding knuckles and rust fallin in my eyes LOL Can't do it anymore! This Demon is defineatley a driver not a show car by any means! I just always thought that they were way cool and rare now. i missed a Black on black 71 4 speed mint with 33ooo original miles for 8500 bout 10 years ago, Kicked myself in the A$$ bout that one!

Slappy same thing happened to me with a 79 z28. Got the car off ebay paid WAY too much supposed to have "near perfect" interior etc. Came off the truck with ripped decals 2 busted front seats, no headliner (ARRRRR) beat up door panels etc. Well 3 grand later I have that near perfect interior! Lots of unscrupulous weasles out there!

-
Back