Newbie early A from Sweden

-

valiant65

Street & Strip Valiant
Reaction score
Hi, me and my son have bought a Valiant -65 that was a started project with a 360/727 installed.

We have started to minitub to make room for 295/50x15 on 10x15 Centerline convoPro.
We also found a Dana60 with 4:10 and limitslip wich will be shortened to fit under the car.
Other modifications are installing discbrakes in the front, subframe connectors and a fiberglass hood with HemiDart scoop (my sons request and his money...).

In the future we will look at the engine and transmission but right now we would like to start up the engine and test the car :blob:

Valiant65 003.JPG

Valiant65 1050.JPG

Valiant65 1060.JPG

Summit070426 002.JPG

Welcome aboard.

Looks like you have a nice project and are well on your way.

Welcome!! And that sure is a dandy Valiant,
Glad you found this great site.
I let this 63 get away a year ago.
Keep us up dated and enjoy this place I call home.

Every time I see a car like this I just want to :crybaby:

63g resized.jpg

63rearview mailer.jpg

Thanks everyone.

I love your old 63 Mike, here the salt have reduced most of the old cars to dust:-(

The plan is that my son will take the Valiant when he get his driving licens so we have 2 years to get it running.
But on the summer we will try to drive it a little to keep the spirit up...

Another Mopar across the pond, welcome valiant65! There`s a couple nice A-bodies there in Sweden that post here.

Valiant65, That looks like a pretty good body. If you can, take pics of the progress on mini'tubbing and post them. I'd sure be interested in seeing this done on an early Valiant, as I have one myself. Welcome to the forum. Mike

Ok, hopefully there will be some work done this weekend (they have promised rain) so I have a good excuse for staying in the garage :)
If the spirit is good we will start to move the springs inboard and finalize the exhaust system (Classic Chambered mufflers).

Valiant65 1067.JPG

Nice project, don't you sometimes just pray for rain? more pics, we love em!

-
Back