Newbie from Central Florida

-

moparots

Reaction score
Hey all, Newbie here, thought I introduce myself. Im craig, married with 3 kids. I live here in Clermont Fl. The wife and I have owned many old mopars since the 80's. Right now we have a 73 Dodge Charger (360) and a 71 Dodge Dart (318)
I found this site from a freind who told me I could advertise a Free 68 Dart front clip. (check parts for sale forum) Looks like a great site. Im sure everyone on here is very knowlegable and will be great assets to helping me with my next project (Big Block Dart) Craig:-D

Hi,

Glad to see another member from Florida. I have lots of parts and cars to sell so keep us in mind if you need any parts.Thanks, Amanda

Welcome craig ,i lived in Ocoee for many years and used to go to the lake in Clermont sometimes when I was younger. You,ll like it here. Stop in in chat,alot of people in there in the evenings.

Thanks All,

Hey VKarapanos, I lived in Greece for about 4 years back in the 70s when I was a kid. Glithfada (sp) near Athens. I loved it there Id hope to go back one day. I dont believe I ever saw a Mopar there though. Craig

First post and you are giving away free 68 dart front clips?

Awesome.

Clip! CLIP! Not clip S! LOL It was an old 4dr I had. I parted out everything and had the shell of the car left and the only thing worth saving (ie; usable on a 2dr) was the front clip. It sat in the garage for along time and I just want it to be used by someone who needs it. I mean cmon theyre not makin em any more. So come and GET it.:-D
5 years ago I couldnt sell the car for 300 bucks (Running and looking good), so I parted it out on ebay and made 4500. Just goes to prove cars are worth more monetarily in parts. Sad really. Craig

ps Of course it had the leaning tower of power under the hood. (which I still have incedently) (the hood that is)

Welcome Craig ! Palm Bay here ! Check out www.speedworlddragway.com It Should be somewhat local to you . You can find me there once in a while.

Yes, been there many times. That big "Dog Dish" at the end of the left hand lane, is the circle track I USED to race in. Never made a pass down the quarter mile YET. As soon as I sell my 73 Charger I will have the funds to build this lil 71 Dart, and give er a try. Looking forward to seeing ya out there. Craig:-D

Sucks you could not sell it complete back then.

It always seems that nobody wants it while you are selling, then when you cut it up or part it out, everyone and their brother says they would have bought it for a million bucks in a heartbeat if they knew about it.

-
Back