Newbie from Florida!!

-

rawlobster

Speling champien!
Reaction score
Hello from Florida. Cool site. I am currently shopping for a Duster. Once owned a Duster Gold when I was 18 (20 years ago). I have been a vintage Toyota Land Cruiser enthusiast and have built/restored 3 over the past 8 years. I sold all but my 87’ Land Cruiser wagon which I’m keeping for my DD (pseudo DD, I have company car to). Kind of tired of working on cruisers, now time to build a rod.

I will have time to start a resto project this fall when my youngest starts kindergarten. Looking for a Duster or Demon that’s not eaten up with rust, because I hate body work.
I intend to build a street rod, 340, A/C (hot as hell here), 4 wheel disks, shiny paint, for weekend driving only.

Welcome aboard. I'll keep my eyes open for a potential prospect for you up Mississippi way. Any preferences other than limited rust? Price range?

Hi and welcome to the site. Have "fun" with your soon to be project. Keeps some of us old guys out of s**t :drinkers:

pic4.JPG

scan0003.jpg

I might have the Shell your looking for.. 72' Duster . Look for the Ad in the For Sale Section. I'm in Fl too !

-
Back