Newbie from GA

-

BullsIgt

Reaction score
Hello All,

My name is Ryan and I live in Georgia. I recently bought a 1964 Dodge Dart GT. I am completely new to A bodies and classic cars in general so sorry for stupid questions in advance. While researching the car I came across this forum which looks to have plenty of information and helpful members so I'm excited to be a part of this community! Now on to the car...

The Dart originally had a slant 6 in it but now has a 360 in it with a 727 torque flight transmission. The interior is in very good condition for its age. I suspect that it was restored or was just very well taken car of. The body has a few flaws but is in overall good shape. It does need a few things. The brakes and suspension need to be fixed and updated so I will definitely be scouring for information on here.

A few pictures of the car...
IMG_20130809_114955_561.jpg

IMG_20130809_115615_176.jpg

IMG_20130809_114940_664.jpg

IMG_20130808_173118_125.jpg

Welcome! Nice drivetrain combo and you'll love it even more when you get the brakes and front end done.

Looks like you're in Buford. I'm actually in Lawrenceville. So were actually pretty close.
I actually moved down to Gainesville recently, but I'm up that way fairly often. Shoot me a PM if you need a hand or anything. I also have a pretty good junkyard map:hello2:

Good looking car! I'm only a couple hours away from you, I was down that way about a week ago, got a ball and trunion four speed off craigslist for $75. Any of you atlanta area guys know of any four speed parts for sale down there?

I am about 70 miles south of you in Jones County. I have a 63 2 door Dart sedan. Come buy it please.

-
Back